Jeff has been off this week and we decided to stay home and find a few fun things to do and also stay home some of the time. Monday we had friends and family over. There were 6 adults and 20 kids under age 12. It was fun. Believe it or not it really didn't seem like there were so many. We had a great time hanging out with everyone and the kids had a blast!
We also took a day to go to a local small children's museum, since rain was predicted. Here are some pictures from there.They were able to go inside a real ambulance. So what do the big brothers do with the little brother....
My little Farmers
Inside the museum they had a play ice cream shop. Jeff and I were sitting at the booths waiting for our food to be served.
I was trying to get a nice picture of them, but obviously they were in a silly mood. I gave up and never did get a picture. It is no easy task getting a picture of them. lol
Today we went to Indiana Beach amusement park. It was home school week and they give a crazy discount to get in. We love that there are barely any lines. The longest we waited for a ride was 5 minutes. The kids were able to ride rides alllllll day long. I was also able to go on the rides this year :> It seems like every time we would go to an amusement park I was pregnant, so I was excited to ride a roller coaster. The kids thought it was cool that Mom goes on roller coasters ;)
And finally Bailey had her first piano recital. She was very nervous, but did GREAT! After taking nearly a year off, she started lessons again a few months ago. I thought it was neat that her teacher asked her if she wanted to be in the recital. Here she is with her teacher doing their duet.
:>Michelle
1 comment:
It sounds like you guys are having a great time! I'd love to do Indiana Beach with you next year. Hopefully we can make that happen!
Reading this post makes me miss you guys so much!! I'm hoping we can get up to see you in mid-July.
Post a Comment