~ As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~

Sunday, February 5, 2012

My Week...

   I really miss blogging.  It gives me an outlet to make complete sentences, not that each post isn't interrupted multiple times, . haha   I have been feeling unorganized.  I use to be very organized and value it greatly.  Then I had kids. I had to choose between  having a perfectly organized child's closet/dresser and them doing on their own.   Due to a time factor and too many jobs for one person, the less than perfect (haha not even close) dressers are the result.  And many other things . ;> Oh well, there are bigger fish to fry...right ;P  
        In an effort to feel more organized I made a menu for the week.  I used to make them every week and some time ago I stopped.  Not intentionally I just kept forgetting, which led to forgetting to take something out for dinner, which led to some pretty thrown together meals or lack there of.  So here is my menu this week. 
Lasagna 
Stir Fry
BBQ beef 
Italian Sausage and 
Chicken Noodle Casserole. 
   I am determined to get more organized with our "stuff" too.   I think the January and February spring like weather is kicking in my spring cleaning ideas.  My Daffodils are also confused.  They are already starting to sprout and our trees have buds on them :o I can't wait for all the green and colors of Spring.  Only a couple more months, yippeee.
~Michelle

3 comments:

halfmoongirl said...

I so need to get more organized with meals too. I have to send in school reports next week and it is one of the kids bd on the 14th and I have no plans for that, etc, etc., etc. Good for you- it's baby steps, right?!

Kathi said...

I am so very WAY off kilter too. Do not feel that you are alone in this. We just found out that we are moving again and my effort went out the door in terms of house care as soon as we knew (it was far from stellar before then). I am hoping to get things back on track when we get in the new place, starting with menu plans and bedtimes (mine).

happyhome said...

I know what you mean about blogging. I love the creative outlet, but by the time all the things on my to-do list are done and the kids are in bed, my brain doesn't have two decent thoughts left in it!

As for organizing, the more kids we have and the older my brain gets, the more my idea of "organized" changes! :-) It's all relative.