This is where the needed laugh comes in. Carter had come across a bunny costume in the closet and decided he wanted to wear it. He looked so funny and was doing this baby bunny voice that made me laugh. He also wanted to wear it to get ice and to run the books into the library. I let him. He went into the gas station with Cameron to pay for the ice and with Bailey to return the books. I was laughing so hard. I was thankful for the comic relief.
The silly face is because he is talking in his baby bunny voice, also very funny.
Kiley decided to look in the closet too and found a care bear costume, it is to small, but she managed. Here she is being a sweet little bear.
The boys have been getting better and better at baseball. Cameron has pitched a couple innings and they have each had a couple good hits and plays. They practice a couple times and week and have games too. I am hoping the weather improves, I have had to miss a few games, because it was too cold for me and Brayden (he can't breath in the cold air). I went to tonight's game with Bailey and we had lots of fun talking and watching the game.
I wanted to get a few pictures of the boys and their uniforms. When the lady in charge of ordering uniforms asked what numbers the boys would like I wasn't sure, so I chose 9 and 11 for their birthday (9/11/01). Here are some pics of them. The one by the dug out was just by chance. They were waiting to bat and just happened to be in the right order, when I had my camera ready.
:>Michelle
1 comment:
I can just imagine the look on the cashier when he walked in in his bunny suit! hehe
You are braver than I am with the baseball thing, we've limited our extra curricular activities to things that only meet once a week.
I'm sure your boys are loving it!
~Laura
Post a Comment