~ As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~

Friday, September 24, 2010

Open House ~ September 24, 2010

I am wearing...black capris and a t-shirt

I am listening to....my kids watching, "Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader"

I am reading...the book of John and Hinds Feet on High Places

I am looking forward to...a vacation someday

Outside my window...dark, windy, and cold


I am creating...a treasure hunt for the twin's birthday party


I am praying for...friends/family, our Bible Study group, and wisdom


I am thankful...for my kids, true friends, and medicine for Brayden


From the kitchen...I smell birthday cupcakes


 I would love to visit your open house


This is how he rolls!
:>Michelle

4 comments:

EEEEMommy said...

Me too! I want to smell cupcakes! ;) Whose birthday is it now??

Duckygirl said...

I love these types of posts, I think I'm going to have to copy it. I haven't posted in awhile and this seems fun...and the picture of Brayden is awesome, he's such a happy guy!!

~Laura

Sheila said...

Love your open house!
I participated also, hope you can visit.

Fabio 'n Elizabeth Tsukayama said...

Great pic of your roly-poly little dude! Love the reading program idea too! :)