~ As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~

Friday, October 15, 2010

Autumn Life

  October is near half over and I just wrote the date as September the other day. September was crazy busy for us and this month doesn't seem to be slowing down.  Soon it will be Thanksgiving and Christmas!  
  We are enjoying school!  Our schedule has seemed to level out and is working, praise God.  Although last week we had so much to do, we took some of our day on the road.  Bailey even said, "Mom I think we need to tell people we are car schooled this week".  haha 
   We are still working on our Johnny Appleseed lapbook unit study. We will have it done by the end of next week, at least that's my goal.  For the month of November we do our Thanksgiving study and then December is our Christmas study. I will try to remember to take and post pics.
   Brayden is now 1 and is tearing up the place, literally ;P   That said, he is really such a joy.  He is so loved.  He is also starting to be funny and develop his own little personality.  I am so thankful to be a Mom to my 6 little ducks and to be their teacher.  I may be exhausted by the end of the day or even by 3pm...ok sometimes it's only lunchtime, but praise God I have all this time with my treasures.  I am blessed. 




.
Since Carter looked so blah in the first picture I added this one. It's more his personality .



:>Michelle

1 comment:

EEEEMommy said...

That's such a great picture of you and the kids!! :)
I miss you all!