I have sat here several times, trying to put my thoughts to paper...errr computer screen. I have developed some sort of writers block. I also sometimes think explaining life sounds like too much work ;)
We were supposed to be on vacation as of tomorrow, but sadly Jeff was not able to get the week off. It looks like we will have to wait until Spring. I suppose that gives me more time to plan and save, so that's a good thing. I just can't wait for all of us to load up and have fun!
I am so thankful for this year's Bible Study. We are studying the book of John and it's so good. I am co-leading (meaning I am leading every other week) This is my first year and I am enjoying it. I am still a bit nervous, but it's going good and I really felt like God was leading me to step out. I am so blessed to study God's Word with the other women and hear their insight and testimonies of how God has worked in their lives.
On the home front, my husband brought home a puppy, yes a puppy. He was talking to a homeless/hitchhiking man at one of his stops and the guy gave Jeff the dog. He knew he couldn't take care of him. It's a 5 month old Boxer. He is really good, but I am still not sure I am crazy about the idea. I have never had a big dog and this dog is supposed to get BIG :-O The kids and Jeff love having him here :)
We have had such beautiful weather for Fall. We have gone on a few school field trips and the kids have been able to play outside a lot. We were even able to get family pictures (for the first time ever). I haven't seen them yet, but I am excited to see how they turned out. Our friend is a great photographer and taking pictures of the 8 of us is no easy task ;) Hopefully I will be able to post some pictures soon.
:>Michelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment