Our puppy, which I call Gideon, but many call him Buddy, is doing great. He is really a good, mild mannered dog. Jeff and I have been training both the dog and the kids on how to train the dog. The kids are still beyond excited. Brayden thinks he is funny ;) Today I had them taking turns running him all over the yard. He eats all the food that falls to our floor each day, which is quite a meal. Gideon also ate a green crayon today and attempted an eraser. I am hoping he learns to stick to food.
The kids were excited about my birthday on Monday. They were counting down the days all month and whispering all their ideas. They worked and cleaned my Mom's house in order to earn money to buy me flowers. They helped their Dad pick out cd's and candy. They also made me homemade cards and baked me a cake. I am so blessed.
Here are just some cute pics of the kids :)
He makes the funniest faces. They make me smile.
Once again his big brothers and sisters are so sweet to him. We used a bungy cord for a seat belt :)
:>Michelle
1 comment:
Oh my goodness that is a cute puppy!
I wouldn't have been able to resist him either.
And I love the pics of the kids too. Brayden cracks me up!
Post a Comment