The excitement of Christmas is building! I am so anxious for our get togethers and giving gifts. It's been the typical Chicago area weather, freezing cold. We did get some major snow a week or so ago and it was "warm", so the kids went and played. It was followed by super cold weather and crazy wind. So much so that our cute snowman got his head blown off. haha
You can see his head on the left and a bit back. My kitchen window faces this part of the yard and I was shocked to see him with no head. lol The kids have not been able to play out there since, but we are hoping they can soon. I am a mean mom and will not let them go out until it's 35 degrees or more ;)
Kiley is my little fashion gal! I was recently at a local thrift store and spotted the most amazing and perfect boots for her. A lady was holding them and looking them over when I first set eyes on them. They looked like they might be her size and I was hoping she set would set them down. I moved in closer waiting to snatch them as soon as she set them down. And I am happy to say she did. I scooped them up and they were just her size. And of course they were a great price, only $2. She wore them everyday for nearly a week. Here she is and she added a scarf my Mom picked up for her. She loves scarves too. If anything is fancy, sparkley, shiny, trendy, etc...she loves it!
:>Michelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment