That all being said many of my life goals (not resolutions, those you only have a year to do) include my walk with Jesus, my family, and me. I am so often humbled and beyond grateful for all that I have been blessed with. Most of my life right now in some way involves being a Mom. Sometimes I think being a Mom is the hardest and bestest job all at the same time. There are so many stages and seasons that it can be an amazing adventure or disaster at any given moment. I sometimes say that our days can often have micro-bursts of craziness. Whether it's me on damage control or just dealing with a meltdown, ie mine or any given kid ;) It's all that makes up a family. I am forever praying for God's grace and direction. I think that goes for all of life and I think that's how God intended it to be. I am ok with that. I am fully aware that His ways are best and Him as Creator knows what's best for His creation.
Yet you, LORD, are our Father. We are the clay, You are the potter; we are all the work of Your hand. Isaiah 64:8
I am looking forward to this year and can't wait to see all that God has planned for our lives.
:>Michelle
1 comment:
I don't make resolutions either, for just the reasons you listed! If I write down to-do lists, or project lists, or resolutions, and I don't do them, then I just end up beating the crud out of myself and being really down on myself for not getting them done! It's a vicious cycle.
I'm so happy! I finally got the right link for your blog!! The link I used to have would never open. But now, it's right and I've linked to you on my sidebar. YAY!
You are so dear. Your prayers and thoughts are keeping me going! How can I pray for you???
May your blessings overflow this year!!
Post a Comment