The twins went to winter camp with Jeff in January. They were super excited and loved it. It was up in Wisconsin and it was freeeezing! They didn't seem to mind a bit. Here they are hiking it up the big snow hill.
sorry about date, they changed the batteries.
Bailey also had a piano recital, it was held at the local highschool. She did great and I loved watching her play. She chose 2 hymns.
We are thankful for such a sweet teacher.
The boys build and build a lot. They love K'nex and Legos. They decided to make us a new bathroom decoration.
I know you all want one! I can maybe take some orders. lol
They also have made trucks and many other cool things.
And finally the Super Bowl. My husband has been a Steelers fan, since he was a kid. The kids think their Dad is the coolest and so they are Steelers fans too. I decided to make it extra fun for them. We made Steelers decorations, a cake, and planned fun family night. We were bummed they lost, but had fun planning and watching it together.
Eating dinner while watching the game.
Cake at halftime!
Other than that we have had a crazy blizzard and it just keeps getting colder and colder! We are counting the days until Spring. Also we are thankful that the ground hog says it will be here soon. I am not sure I am taking the word or shall I say a shadow of a rodent. But hey, hope is hope ;)
~Michelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My kids need to get busy making me one of those paper dispensers. I need to buy a new one and it has been on my list for several weeks actual months now.
Post a Comment