~ As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Our Lapbooks

   School is still moving along and picking up speed on what needs to be done by May 31.  I wanted to post some pics of the kids lapbooks.  I am often asked what one is or just given a blank stare when I mention them. ;) 
    Our current one is on Abe Lincoln and is so great.  I just love relearning all these History facts and information.  We had a great conversation on the way to the kids new art class.  We were discussing the Emancipation Proclamation and Gettysburg Address.  Of course, at the peak of the most crucial point of my explanation and my own proclamation of facts and info a kid asks if I brought any snacks.  Picture a completely deflated balloon.  I will quiz them tomorrow and see who was listening.  hehehe 
   Here are the lapbooks we just finished.
Cameron and Collin's

Bailey's was based on the "Little House in the Big Woods" book.
Carter and Kiley's
I found them on Homeschool Share

:>Michelle

3 comments:

AmazingGrace said...

Very cute mom we all had alot of fun doing the lapbooks thanks for doing them with us.
~bailey

Unknown said...

Those look awesome! I think I am feeling inspired now.

PS. I noticed that you are reading Radical; what do you think so far?

Kathi

michelle said...

Your lap books look awesome!
I'm thinking they would make great 'summer school' projects for us this year, since we haven't had the time to do them during the school year.