We have recently had a few glimpses of Spring, followed by snow. I will take the glimpses and I love the sunny days. Sunny days make me want to clean and organize. I smile more when it's sunny. Jeff prefers overcast cool days. It's amazing how opposite a couple can be. :) Anyways, back to my cleaning and organizing. I have already started going through closets. I am so done with our Fall/Winter wardrobe. At this point there are some shirts I never want to see again. Which leads to my next part of organizing, filling boxes for a garage sale. I like to have them early in the season. One, it gives me garage sale money to shop with later and two I don't miss any good sales. Getting rid of stuff and making money sounds like a plan to me :>
In school we have just finished our unit study on Abe Lincoln. In which we discussed his life, the importance of being honest, and slavery. We will be putting together our lapbook this week. I will post pics when we are done.
We are now moving on to Lent and a lapbook on Easter. We will be having lots of discussions, readings, and work all on Jesus' death and resurrection. This is one of the reasons I love Spring. There is nothing like celebrating victory over death and new life in Jesus!!
This week we celebrate Carter's 5th birthday. He is a wonderful little guy. He is packed with personality and lots of love. He is so good with Brayden and tough enough to be with the big boys too. Our family is so blessed and I am so thankful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm with you and sunny days - they make my soul sing!!
Your spring schooling plans sound perfect.
Post a Comment