Here are some things I learned this time:
-Camping is very fun and very dirty.
-It is more difficult than it looks.
-I will forget things, regardless of how many lists I make.
-Cool nights are super bonus when sleeping in a tent.
-Your kids fall asleep really fast, even if you get the blow up mattress and they only get a sleeping bag.
-I have taken for granted the conveniences of home.
-And finally camping with friends is the best
Here are some of the many pictures we took.
Carter was ready to go for days. I had packed his bag early and he couldn't stop wearing that backpack. Here he is with some of the stuff we packed.
The kids played and played and got along so well.
They swam and swam for hours.
Even sitting around was fun...
not that the kids did much of that ;)
They are all really great kids!!
And before we left the campground these two were out! 2 more would soon follow.
I hope we can go again sometime soon. And friends are truly a blessing from the Lord.
:>Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment