They are absolutely best friends and yet so amazingly different. I have been so privileged and intrigued to watch twin their interaction and how at only a year old, Bailey squeezed right in as both little mama and yet still a baby herself. God has truly blessed me and I have never gone a day without being so thankful for all my kids.
Here they are these days....
We also went to the zoo this week for a field trip. My Mom was off work and was able to go with us. The kids and I were able to pet stingrays there. We also went in the Children's area and they were able to paint faces and play. We met a really helpful and knowledgeable worker by the Giraffes. She shared a lot of interesting facts. We had a good time.
It's so hard to take a group picture, let alone when it's sunny. Carter is trying to shade his eyes.
Brayden really enjoyed watching the fish in the large aquariums. He didn't want to take a picture.
They also painted faces. Silly kids.
And they walked together...
Bailey took some pictures while the lady talked to us about the Giraffes.
Brayden looks pretty interested in what Bailey is doing.
*School update: We are doing great. The curriculum I prayerfully chose this year, is working great. Which hasn't always been the case. We have had to ditch some and move on to something new a few times. Mystery of History and Apologia Astronomy have been great to do as a large group. We have more field trips planned already. I can't wait.
~Michelle
1 comment:
Michelle!!!!
SOOOO good to hear from you and to know you're still out there!
I loooved reading about your twins, when they were born and all. I guess I got a bit teary-eyed as I read your story...you are incredibly blessed and I love that you give God all the glory and the credit!
Don't be a stranger around the blog, okay?? Take care!!
Post a Comment