We have added so many new things this year. So far it all seems to fit quit well. We are all doing Apologia Astronomy and The Mystery of History together. The boys are doing a new literature and math. They love doing Teaching Textbooks on my laptop with a set of earphones. Cameron did ask if the Math was going to get harder and said that it was too easy. We will see, I am guessing he is in the review part and it will soon pick up speed.
One of the things I love about homeschooling is that it gives the kids time to be creative. Just this week the kids converted our living room into a giant fort, the girls made a very detailed and nice daycare center on our front porch. The boys created a large pulley out of k'nex that allows Collin to send Cameron's glasses up to him on the top bunk or for Cam to send them down. I need to take a picture of that too.geesh
I did however get first day of school pictures. Enjoy their cheesy, mom why do we have to do this grins.
She has been very excited and is working very hard.
This is his thinkers pose. haha. School has worn this boy out. This week he has randomly fallen asleep late in the day, taken naps, slept until 8:30, and so on. All which are not like him. He is so anxious to learn to read and is working diligently.
Bailey works so great independently. She also helps read with Carter.
I think he is excited to be in 4th grade. haha.
Cameron is working extra hard this year too. And is thinking take the picture mom I have things to do ;)
And Brayden is such a joy to us all. I am so glad the kids are home all day to be part of his life. He not only made it into the school room,but up onto the chair. Anyone want to guess what he is looking for?? Markers is my guess. lol
Finally, here are a couple pictures of the living room fort.
I was reading in Psalms and found this verse, I am making it my prayer this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment