It is crazy to me that I could be blow drying my hair and think of 3 blog posts and yet I sit down to type out my thoughts and what is new in my life and I draw a blank.
I try to think of what's new and all I can think is that I hope this ride slows down a little, so I can take it all in and hopefully remember some of it years from now. I am so often asked what's new and my usual answer is that I am busy. I don't like that answer. I really need to think of another one :). While I am actually busy, I think it's a poor answer. In the busyness we are having fun, making memories, struggling at times, and learning that God wants us to know and trust Him more. So our busyness is good, so I am thankful for it and am choosing joy ;)
Baby update.....Brayden is now 4 months. He is smiling, laughing, and loves to watch the kids play. At his four month checkup he weighed in at 16lbs 10oz and is now 25 inches long. He is also reaching out. He gently rubs my cheek and puts his hand on my mouth when I talk. It's so sweet. He is such a wonderful gift to our family.
:>Michelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love that first picture!! What a doll! :)
Post a Comment