I am still trying to start our Easter unit study. We were supposed to start last week, but the teacher didn't get the material together...geesh ;) Then this week we had to have a semi-regular week, since Cameron was sick. I am determined to start Monday! I found last years master copies and will be searching the web for more "Easter" things to put in our lapbook.
The weather has been warming up and I am so thankful. I am not sure how much longer we would last being inside everyday. Our Spring cleaning and fixing has already begun too. I love that the kids are able to be outside and find fun ways to be creative. Yeah!!!
We are getting our house ready to put on the market. We love our big house, but it is so far from church and friends. We are tired of the driving and hope moving will make being with friends and more active in church easier. The kids are wanting to be at church activities and with friends more and more too. We don't have any family nearby, well the closest is still over an hour away. And so we spend much of our time with our church family. We are praying that if God wants us to move He will provide a buyer and a house that fits us all. I get mixed feelings when I think about it ranging between scared and excited. So we decided leaving it up to God is the best way to make the decision. If we get it ready and it sells we know God has a house for us. If it doesn't we stay put and see what God has planned for our family. We are thankful for the house God has blessed us with and pray God's timing in it all.
We like to keep the house kind of cold at night, usually around 60. Brayden sleeps in our room and so he gets a bit chilly. I am able to keep his body warm with fuzzy jammies and blankets, but his head gets chilly (poor guy doesn't have too much hair). I decided to get out his winter hat and let him wear that at night. Now he is toasty warm and makes me smile as I check on him each night.
:>Michelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am praying for God's direction and timing! Just don't move too much farther away:)
I'm praying for you too! I don't envy you getting the house ready to sell. Maybe you should ship your kids to me while you do. ;) But then you'd lose all your helpers. Just put them all to work, and box everything up but a few toys that don't have multiple pieces and the bare minimum clothes. Seriously!
That picture of Brayden is so cute. It reminds me of when Ethan was a baby. I would put him in his fleece snowsuit before bed so that I wouldn't have to worry about him being cold. He slept soundly! :) Hopefully Brayden will too!
How cute it that?! It reminded me of how I used to have to put toques on one of my babie's head as he would freak out in bed and went through a stage of hitting his head against the crib. I tried putting the toque on to protect his noggin.
Hope things go smoothly with the sale of your house.
Post a Comment