~ As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~

Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring is Beautiful!

   We have been loving the "warm" weather lately. Of course, when I say warm I mean low to mid 50's.  I know that isn't warm considering some areas, but for us it's a heat wave. lol  The kids are back to playing in the sandbox, playing on our swing set, playing ball, riding bikes, etc... I am enjoying opening the windows and spotting Robins and Red Wing Blackbirds. I nearly did a cartwheel when I saw my day lilies and tulips beginning to break through the ground.  I love Spring :>

   Here are some pictures of life this week...
                                                          Kiley 
         Cameron got new glasses and likes wearing his hat too
        Collin playing "Ultimate Cake Off" with siblings
                                  Bailey and Kiley making their play-doh cake
                                       Carter and Brayden having fun


:>Michelle

1 comment:

Duckygirl said...

Oh my goodness, Brayden looks so big sitting in that cart! I'm really happy with the nicer weather, though sad about the chance of snow foretasted for the weekend. :(

~laura