~ As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~

Monday, March 1, 2010

Grocery Deals

   As mentioned in my "standoff" post, I am forever in battle with my grocery bill and budget.  I am already seeing that this battle will get more intense as my 4 boys get older ;)  I am always looking out for deals and my friend Aimee and Mummy Deals are always there to help.  I was able to get all these groceries (about $80) for $20.  I used coupons and their deal to give me $7 back for every $20 I spent They also gave me another $3.50 back when I bought 5 boxes of fruit snacks.  (When I say they gave it to me, it is a coupon for store credit that I use and role into the next purchase. It does take a bit of figuring out the best way to do it, but I think it's fun. It is not at all hard to do. I also love the deals Walgreen's offers. I was able to get $50 in items for about $15 last week.  I can't tell you the last time I had to pay for body wash. And also how little I pay for things like Huggies diapers and razors.
Here are the groceries...
 
I needed the nursery water for Brayden and the kid that came along for the fun requested the cheetos. I am including those in the $20 I spent total.  

:>Michelle

No comments: