When I was a kid, climbing trees was one of my favorite things to do, especially if I had a book and could climb up in the tree and read for hours. With all the trees we have, none of them are good for climbing. :(
I love Jesus and am seeking to know Him more each day. I am a wife to Jeff and Mommy to 6 children (Bailey 12, Cameron 10, Collin 10, Kiley 8, and Carter 6, and Brayden 2). We are a Homeschooling family. Our house is often crazy, but always full of love.
Bailey~ 7th Grade Math Teaching Textbooks 7 LLATL Reading CLE Bible Apologia Science Land Animals Wordsmith writing History USA state by state Piano
Cameron & Collin~ 5th Math Teaching Textbooks 4 LLATL CLE Bible Apologia Science Land Animals History USA state by state Wordsmith writing ACE Social Studies
Kiley ~3rd Grade LLATL CLE Bible Apologia Science Land Animals Math Life Pac History USA state by state
We Also like to do.... Lapbooking Journal Writing Bible Verse Memory
1 comment:
I love the kangaroo picture!
When I was a kid, climbing trees was one of my favorite things to do, especially if I had a book and could climb up in the tree and read for hours. With all the trees we have, none of them are good for climbing. :(
Post a Comment